mind the gap

3 men

October 23, 2006

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i was reading the crystalles blog just now in the archives since they NEVER UPDATE NOW(hehe no tagboard for you guys to badmouth me) and i saw this:

OH MY GOSH.
Kristalle Poon is the biggest liar ever.
I pick up the phone.
Me: Hello.
crying
crying
Me: Hello?
Kristalle: Crystal, Crystal? (still crying)
Me: Eh.. Who's this?
Kristalle: Crystal. Crystal.
Me: Huh?
Kristalle: Crystal, Crystal. (still crying)
I finally realise it is Kristalle telling me her name and that she wasn't calling me.
Me: Kristalle?
Kristalle: Yeah
Me: Are you ok? What happened?
Kristalle: _____ la, he's such an idiot. (still crying)
Me: What did he do?
And then ,
Kristalle: (in normal voice) HHAHAHA.

For a moment I actually thought it was her, then I was wondering why she called me and not Charm.
Haha.
Then she tells me that she managed to fool Chess and Claire too, that she and Charm had a fight.
And Claire's heart was beating like mad.
Hahaha.
Then she invited me to her birthday party.

After I put down the phone, I got a message from Claire saying: Crystal! Kristalle is going to lie to u! dont believe her!
Great timing.

Chessy actually sweared. She said OH SHIT!


and then

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hi hi! First of all, the party is still pending. Hahaha.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY. 5 people got PUNK'D by Kristalle Baboon.Ton. Poon Redcard.
1. Francesca Oh
2. Claire Goh
3. Crystal Goh
4. Joanne King Kong Teo Redcard
5. Debby Poon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was soooooo funny!!!! Good day good day.


hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha we are all such retards. i miss it SO MUCH.
i havent talked to all of you in so long i hate this time difference! all the best for As everyone in jc.. the others keep going at school too. tell me how you are please, i miss you all alot.

3 | men

mind the gap