map
|
3 men November 05, 2005 How I wish I had screamed out loud, Instead I've found no meaning. I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain, All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble. Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray. I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble. It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain. How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind; Hold memory close at hand, Help me understand the years. How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell. How I wish I would save my soul. I'm so cold from fear. our first guy fawk's day today. we watched a few firework light ups with our noses pressed against her bedroom window but they were really far away so it wasnt much. i was feeling so flat today after ending school yesterday. english lecture was our last one and at 2:55 i turned to jo and said jo, five more minutes. and hans pretended to cry into his shirt. haha. it was sad.. i hate it. it was a really hot day today. carol wobbled out of her room in a tube and tiny shorts and flopped onto the sofa and jo came up with her small sleeping 'outfit' and i was in my almost non-existant top and micro shorts and we were all sooo hottt. not sexy hot well they were but i was just temperature hot. the house is such that upstairs is about 3 or 4 degrees warmer than downstairs. it's like turning on the aircon just going down the stairs a little. umang asked us to go down to st davids to set off fireworks with them but it was too far away and we werent really wearing anything so we didn't. but our neighbours started setting off fireworks and the three of us went out onto the deck and watched for about half an hour. it was nice standing there watching the fireworks exploding overhead with the wind blowng all around. but they took awhile to set them up in between each one and i said how much would you pay me to shout HURRY UP! hahaha and then after awhile they started to peter out (yes that's a real word not a name) and get smaller and hans said how much would you pay me to shout "GET ANOTHER BOX!" hahahaha it was so funny. then jo started doing cartwheels and then hans tried and he did this sort of mini crab-walk and fell. he said he used to be able to do them when he was young cos he was so fat and he'd just "d'joong" over but he didnt look like he was actually doing them cos he was so round people couldnt tell that he had left the ground hahahaha. ryan leant me his james blunt cd and it is SO NICE oh my loud exclamations it really is and addictive too! i was doing a math paper today and the only incentive i had to keep going was that at the end of it i could go listen to the cd. ahhh so so nice half my evening was spent listening to them and the other half playing them on the guitar. hahah yup, still a slacker guys. go carol go charm go everyone with exams left. ours start on friday and wow i am as unprepared as i always am. but this time it's different cos getting below 85 in any subject isnt really an option. if i dont.. i cant come back here and i cant go to england and i cant study in singapore. so i'd have to make a living on my sole talent of messing up. okay okay gonna do chem. ): |
|