map
|
3 men May 23, 2005 I slept from like 6-9 just now. Woke up to watch The Contender. I'm sad Jesse lost. :( Hm. I have no more reality shows to watch. I hope I can sleep tonight. It'll suck being all sleepy in school tomorrow.Orientation was on friday. It was quite okay. The games were hell boring but the company was alright. It's fun geting to know new people. It's actually very fun. Haha. I think I have been deprived. Thats really sad. You know what else is sad? I doubt I'll be seeing Claire and Crystal much in school. Cos we're split half half, and knowing my luck, I'm not in the same half as them. Haha. So yeah. That'll suck. But ah, its good to make new friends and step out of your comfort zone. I have to carry my laptop to school tomorrow. It's so bloody heavy. Actually, compared to other laptops it isn't THAT heavy. 1.7kg. But, it's heavier then what I usually carry in my bag. Haha. Hell. And I have a long day tomorrow. I'll be dragging my bag on the floor. I don't get this whole Starwars hype. It's driving me crazy. Everyone's talking about it. I don't like it. Truth be told, I haven't watched a single one. I heard there are like 6? Probably more. It's damn boring and I rather spend my time doing something else. Ah. I'm gonna go now. Night. |
|