map
|
3 men April 23, 2005 "no better no worse, although i am sad that so much can change within four months. its incredible because the same person who can make me happiest and make me laugh my ass off is also the same person who can hurt me and make me cry as hard. the person who holds/held the key to your heart." -Jo.Its great when you read stuff on other people's blog and you just totally understand where they're coming from. Miss you Jo. It's been an incredibly good/bad week. Well I guess its more the latter. Sometimes you gotta forgive and forget but somehow I feel its not within me to do so. 6 months of hell cos of some idiot. Ah. Forgive forgive. On a brighter note, there are wonderful friends and family that make it alot better. I kinda like that fact that fridays, saturdays and sundays are packed with church activities. It's a time to be refreshed and rejuvenated. Should be getting my snazzy new laptop sometime next week. Yes. Something to be very excited about. It's quite pretty looking and its 12.1 inches wide. Hah. And cos my house has wireless I can be online 24 hours. Actually, that might not be such a good thing. Are you a Social Butterfly? I'm quiting Zara on Tuesday. Wow its only been two months but it feels like forever. You finally realise how much shit retail people have to go through. I think everyone should take up some sort of retail or F&B job. Only then do you actually and truely experience what its like. The hell. But I'm gonna miss the people and the money. Hm. Anyway its something I have to do. My brother tells me I don't appreciate people. Maybe its true. I learn something new everyday. Ah. I can't wait to get my laptop. Then I can infrared photos from my phone to the computer. Wha, its gonna be quite shiok. Hee. Gonna go and disturb my mum whose trying to sleep. Night all. |
|