map
|
3 men March 29, 2005 You're the only thing I was ever really good at. - Jersey GirlSo sweet right? My heart melted when I heard it.Realised I haven't blogged in quite abit. It's hard getting yourself to start. Well, where do I even start. I started working at Taka Zara from beginning of this month and trust me, it's hard shit. I never expected it to be that difficult. Money is hard to earn. I still remember my first day. My legs wanted to break off and I wanted to hide in the fitting room to cry. Lesson Learnt: Singaporeans need to learn shopping courtesy, desperately! But I guess it's been alright. First few days were bad but after that you get to know people and everything gets better. I get very happy when I see someone try on an outfit and he/she looks damn good. Haha. Thats if I'm in a good mood. When I'm in a bad mood, I always have the urge to take the hanger and swing it towards the customers face. It gets worse, trust me. Oh but I get to see hot boys. Haha. I saw this damn good looking boy that was shopping with is mum. How sweet. I kept trying to follow him around but whenever I got a good view someone ass woman would ask me for a new piece or some other stupid thing. Haha. I got so angry. That boy made my day. :) I've gotten to know alot of people so I guess it makes up for all the shit I have to endure. I had no idea that many people shop. I was shocked. I don't even like shopping that much. My mum does everything for me. Haha. Through this job I've truely experienced what torture is. And I hate it when people try on clothes for fun. It's really irritating. I got accepted into Ngee Ann Poly Mass Com so thats a plus in my life. After all the written exams and interviews I really thought I was dead. Thank God. :) It's crazy how many people went for the interview. I was looking at the list and there were like thousand over people. Hah. The worst thing is through SAE, they only accept 100 people. It was such a joke. But I really thank God so much. He is truely good, all the time. Someone very special to me once said, "Just pray really hard. I'm sure God has plans for you. Just that he's not telling us yet." How true. Church has been good too. Been busy with cell and comfirmation classes. I'm actually glad that I'm kept busy. I don't like being free. I stole this from someone: Just cause a person doesn't love you the way you want them to, it doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. I just love reading stuff I totally agree with. Crystal and I were suppose to paint Caroline's room today but we ended up eating, talking and lying around. Haha. Crystal also likes to tag her own tagboard using other people's name. But according to her, it's okay cos she does it in front of the person. I still like her cos she's my damn good friend. :) She has a pact with me and she better keep it for life. Chessy! Sorry. Whenever I'm at home it's always too late and you're probably sleeping. You're never online anymore! Doing some AC cheerleading thing and Laura didn't tell me for their track meet. I almost died when I found out. My gosh. I totally can't lift anything anymore. This is totally out of point but J Lo is damn pretty. I just saw an advert with her in it. Hah. Anyway I probably won't be blogging on thursday so Happy Early Birthday Liz! :) I have nothing else to say. Haha. Hmmm. Oh I think the Eminem Video is damn sweet. The mocking bird one. Haha. Okay I'm gonna go now. Night all. :) |
|