mind the gap

3 men

March 03, 2005

Do not fear,
He will guide you,
He will keep you safe and sound.
Cos he has promised,
To never leave you,
Nor forsake you
And his word is true.


Haven't been here in awhile. Been quite lazy and busy. All in all I must say life's been quite good. Read Gerry's blog and truely, God is good, all the time. :) I'm not all that happy with my results but hey, I deserved it, and I expected alot worse so yeah.

The year stared off quite bad for me but I'm really happy that things are taking a turn. I can't be bothered to type every single good thing that's happened cos the list will go on but yeah. Life's good. :)

I'll update another time. Gonna start work tmr after school. I hope I don't die. Hah. Night.

3 | men

mind the gap