|
March 07, 2005
Darling are you healingthen the rainstorm came, over me, from all the scars appearing don't it hurt alot and I felt my spirit break. don't know how to stop don't know how it stops. I had lost all of my, belief, you see now there's no sense in seeing the colours of the morning and realise my mistake. hold the clouds at bay chase them all away but time, through a prayer, to me chase them all away and i'm dying still and all around me, it came still.unspoken still heartbroken well I try to say there's nothing wrong, cos this is the saddest song i've got. the saddest song i've got.but inside feel it all in all
deliver me, out of my sadness. deliver me, from all of this madness. deliver me, courage to guide me. for you. always, for you. always for you.
3 | men |
|