map
|
3 men January 23, 2005 Just read Eddie's tagboard. Everyone go look at her layout, the picture. A picture sure does paint a thousand words."EDDIE: hey shu! thanks for popping by. yah nette also said the picture was sad. but hey it's peaceful. a little empty but that's how life is sometimes! take care!" Wow. How true. Sometimes I feel Eddie writes on my behalf. I am the only one to blame for this Somehow it all ends up the same Soaring on the wings of selfish pride I flew too high, and like I charus I collide With a world I try so hard To leave behind To rid myself of all but love To give and die To turn away and not become Another nail to pierce The skin of one who loves More deeply than the ocean More abundant than the tears Of a world embracing every heartache Can I be the one to sacrifice Or grip the spear and watch The blood and water flow Chorus: To love you, take my world apart To need you, I am on my knees To love you, take my world apart To need you, broken on my knees All said and done I stand alone Amongst the remains of life I should not own It takes all I am to believe In the mercy that covers me Did you really have to die for me? All I am for all you are Because what I need And what I believe Are worlds apart And I pray I'm too lazy to type. Reading blogs are somewhat depressing. I want to know whats happening in everyone life but yet, hm. Doesn't always feel that good. Haven't been sleeping well these past few days. It's hell. I feel so tired but my damn head just doesn't stop going. I need sleep. I'm too lazy to type what I did. I'm gonna watch a Chick Flick and feel worse about myself. I hate the way you make me feel like a have to make a choice. PS: I miss you Chessy, alot. |
|