map
|
3 men January 11, 2005 When you're close to tears remember Some day it'll all be over One day we're gonna get so high And though it's darker than December What's ahead is a different colour One day we're gonna get so high And at the end of the day We'll remember the days We were close to the edge And we'll wonder how we made it through And at the end of the day We'll remember the way We stayed so close to till the end We'll remember it was me and you. Read Nette's blog. She made me really sad too. Hm. I really didn't expect it to be THAT hard. I didn't see it coming. I miss you all. I miss alot of Mg. I miss seeing familiar faces all over the place. I miss talking shit. I miss B5. That was really the best class ever. 2004 was one of the best years of my life. Everything about it was great. EVERYTHING. No school tomorrow. Thats good. Probably gonna meet Liz at Holland V. Catch up with her. :)Might get my dad to bring me out after that. Gonna spend time with people that truely care. Gotta catch Nana and Nette when they don't have training. Life does go on. Watched Manhunt just now. It was damn good. All the guys were so hot. Especially Kevin. But he's a bastard. Haha. I'm gonna watch next week. Someone remind me! Every Tuesday, 10pm. Star World. Yay. Talked to Jo and Chessy today. Funny. I wanna see the cute jap boy. I wish I went with them. :( Bummer. Okay. Gonna sleep soon. I'm beat. Night. |
|