mind the gap

3 men

December 17, 2004

Wow. I haven't been online for about 3 weeks now. It's wierd. Everyone's blog seems so distant. Hah. I don't even know whats going on anymore. Obviously Chessy and Caroline haven't been doing much. Hmm. Alot has happened these past few weeks. Good and bad. For one, I've started school?

Not too sure whether thats good or bad. At least I'm doing something useful with my life. I'm okay with the classes and all but not the homework. It's starting to pile up and the fact that I suck with computers is starting to show. Going to school in the CBD area is kinda fun, cheap thrill I guess. I love Old Chang Kee. I think I spelt it wrongly. Well, it's our cool hangout. :) Great.

Hmm. What else have I been doing? Mainly packing and unpacking. The house is still quite messy. The amount of effort and work it takes to pack and unpack is no joke. It's not worth it. I mean, I like my room wall colour but I really had to pack almost everything just to paint some damn wall and varnish some tables here and there. I rather not. Furthermore my parents spent a bomb on the renovations, which I still feel is not worth it.

Met up with Nette, Nana, Tracy and Chessy a few days ago. That was good. We watched Haunted Mansion which so wasn't a comedy. Trust me, don't get tricked when they say Disney. Disney movies are scary. Hmm. Clementi has really cheap but smelly arcades. It's a good deal there. Now I know where people go to practice their games.

Today's friday and there's no more surviver which means nothing to look forward to. I'm still not used to my room. I keep getting a shock whenever I walk in. The funny thing is, it hasn't changed at all except for the wall. This is how much difference wall colour makes. And I had the worst sleep last night. I kept hearing this creeking noise. I wasn't scared. I was SO IRRITATED. I wake up when I hear the slightest noise. It's really annoying.

My phone sucks. It keeps turning off for some wierd reason. I hope I can get a new phone. I wanna get a nice flip phone. :) I'm gonna either beg my parents or save up. Sounds good to me.

Excited that Christmas is coming. I love Christmas. :) Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. The joy and atmosphere it brings is incredible. Wha. :) Okay. Gonna go continue unpacking before I get scolded. Night all. :)

3 | men

mind the gap