mind the gap

3 men

October 24, 2004

I feel as if I haven't blogged for ages. Hmm, but when I look at the date I last blogged, it was the 17th. Wierd. Crystal Goh just left me talking to myself online. Crystal Claire and I have formed our Eye Candies Club. Haha. I still can't believed he's attached to HER. My goodness. Crystal's right. Phase 2: Project Break up. Haha.

Well, had the follow-up in church today about Traditional Chinese Medicine and how some are actually bad. It's actually all about the philosophies, background info, there's actually so many things to be aware of before you even do it. Even foot reflexology and acupuncture's a nono cos it makes use of the 24 meridians or flow of energy in our body and as Christians we don't believe in that. It was really interesting. Supposedly some (when I say some I don't mean all) Spa's even incorporate such services and we're not suppose to indulge in them. Well, I guess the bottom line is just being very alert in whatever we do or take part in. Better to be a fool to the world than be a disobedient child. Really fruitful day today.

I can't get myself to sit at the table and study SS. I rather do Chem or Math anyday. I hate my humanities. Come on Tiff! Awhile more. Well well. I bruised my toe while playing at HC during their open house. I think my shoe's too big. My toe kept ramming against my shoe. I felt this aching pain in my toe and after the match, when I finally decided to take off my shoe I saw this bloody toe, literally. Like there was this blood explosion under my nail. Well. It hurt for a day or two. Now it only hurts when I walk down the stairs or if I run. Everyone thought I just painted my nail. Hah.

One more week to the O's. Go everyone. :) I feel your pain. Sigh. Press on, your efforts won't be in vain. Night world.

3 | men

mind the gap