mind the gap

3 men

October 18, 2004

Just woke up from a bloody long sleep. Hmm. Feels so disgusting to sleep so long. Gonna have tuition any minute now. Just waiting for the damn bell to ring. So bloody tempted to cancel but the constant fact that O's are starting in 3 days time scares the freaking hell outa me. Hang in there Tiff.

*I wish I didn't see that.

Hmm. I feel so mean for thinking that way. So so mean but it's really how I feel. Is it still wrong? Oh well. Think Chem, think Math, think doing well for O's and getting into the course I want to do. Think not disappointing my parents time and time again. In other words, think positive. (+)

Gonna be renovating my house immediately after I finish O's and everything should be done by Christmas. I'm quite excited. Gonna get them to paint my room a damn shocking colour. Haha. We're probably gonna have to move out for them to get everything done. Yay, new toilets and family area. Sounds like a great way to start the new year. I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS. It's like my favourite season. Can't wait.

I have nothing more to say. Bye.

3 | men

mind the gap