mind the gap

3 men

October 17, 2004

You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up, to more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up, to more than I can be.

Hmm. Just got back from church. Gotta start doing work already. Sigh haven't done much this whole weekend. Still thinking whether I should go for SS mocks tomorrow. I haven't touched SS in so long. If I go there, I'd just end up staring at the paper and getting so disheartened. Should I still go? Hmm. See how much I can tonight after my tuition.

Wow. Just watched Lindsay Lohan's new video Rumors. Kristalle said she looked damn hot and bloody hell yeah she does. She looks REALLY good. How old is she man? Haha. 17? It's damn sexual. But she looks good. I like the dancing part. :) I wanna watch it again.

Okay. Gonna slack around the house awhile before I try to do more work. Sigh. Bye.

3 | men

mind the gap