mind the gap

3 men

October 05, 2004

Haha. This is super not becoming the next CG Blog. Haha. :) Crystal's damn funny. In the computer lab now. Had to mark my E Math paper. Charm and Claire are looking at gay guy's friendster accounts. Haha. It's quite funny. The all have DAMN good bodies. Well well.

The bell just rang. Damn I'm hungry. Charm better be sure its not our recess bell. Haha. Okay. Well, Chess! Don't be sad. Think of it long term. Long term. You'll be fine. Carol! Cheer up too. :) Threemen always! :) I just realised I'm the only non-c person. Haha. As in, C-aroline, C-hessy. Haha. I'm like T-iffany. Okay. I should stop.

We have another E math mock after recess. :( Hell. This really sucks. And after that, we have Chinese when everyone can go home. It's really not fair! Not staying back for the Care Thing today. Got tuition. Which isn't something to look forward to either. I can't wait till after O's. Oh that reminds me, I'm gonna start planning what I'm gonna do for first three months. Haha. So exciting.

And Newflash!:
My parents are coming back this Friday! I'm really happy. Home feels wierd without them. I wonder what cool stuff my Mum bought for me. Yay. She said she couldn't find CK Summer. So sad. I really wanted that perfume. I thought Paris or London should have. Damn it.

Charm's playing Icey Towers and Claire's still surfing porn. Haha. Kidding. She's still looking at her sexy men. Haha. My friends.

OH! And I finally finished watching the ENTIRE season of One Tree Hill. Shit hell it's damn good. Really wanted Peyton and Lucas to get together but damn. Lucas and Hailey are sweet too. :) Oh man. Gonna download season two. Crystal's so jealous. Everyone! Go download One Tree Hill! Or watch on tv. Haha. Saturdays, 4pm. But it's like the 9th or 10th episode.

Ok going mad over the show. Haha. Okok. Waiting for the bell to ring. Bye.

3 | men

mind the gap