mind the gap

3 men

September 24, 2004

Didn't go to school today. I'm so sad, my parents left this morning. Sent them off. :( It's wierd the way I was looking forward to the freedom and now I wish they didn't go. Sigh. It's so sad. I want them back now. Hmm.

Okay. Yesterday was the Longest Day. I think the service was very enlightening. Well done Gerry. Hate the way everything's our last thing last that. It's so depressing. Had talks by AC and all. Wha the pull to go to AC is so strong. Around 20 but appeal through netball. Wha its damn tempting. The coach really changed my whole mindset. Just see how everything goes I guess?

After that we had Longest Day games. Wha, quite funny. Kristalle is such a HOT Paris Hilton. Oh my she's so skinny she could wear the ugliest things and still look so damn hot. It's not fair. Jas was hilarious too. Haha. I'll never forget that face. :)

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!:
I think the most fun part of the day was the bathing part. Our whole class went into the same toilet. Haha. Well, it's our class toilet cos we're the only Sec 4 class on the second level. We were all just shampooing ourselves and playing with the hose. Haha. No other class people wanted to go in cos we were just spraying it all over the place. Water was like flowing out of the toilet into the males. We even had a foam fight! Haha. Zoe started it. Chess, Claire and Gerry didn't even have extra clothes and they got drenched. Haha. Gris new set of clothes got all wet too. Haha. Gosh it was really damn fun. :) Zoe smeared foam on my face so I smeared it on Claire. Revenge is sweet.

Okay. I'm getting really lazy to type. Hmm. I'm gonnna watch TV for awhile. After that gotta do E math tuition work. Haven't touched my pen in ages. Well not really ages but quite awhile. See you all.

3 | men

mind the gap