map
|
3 men September 20, 2004 Hmm. What a long day. In the morning I woke up at 4 plus 5 with such a bad stomache. I really thought I was going to die. Took some medicine, went to school for Chinese, which by the way, sucked like crap. Hmm. After that had to rush over to Feli's house to do the class page for the year book. Thank goodness Chess went with me. Thanks Chess. And all the credit goes to Ban and Feli. Thanks guys. :)Had such a bad stomache along to way. Sigh. Hate these kinda sudden attacks. Hmm. Had to walk in the blazing hot sun to Gerry's house to pass her the CD. There are just so many things to be collected and so many things to do. I'm so tired. Came home and my sisters asked me to watch Cinderella Story with them. Gladly right? Well. I love Hillary Duff. She's still pretty as hell and Chad's the hottest. The show made me full of emotions. Mixed emotions actually: -I HATE people that make other people feel low or any less than they already are. -I HATE people that act as if they're so damn great. -I HATE people that think they're so damn hot and flaunt it. -I HATE waiting for something and never ever getting it. -I HATE failing. -I HATE disappointment. -I HATE losing a loved one. -I HATE not being able to say what I really feel. -I HATE being so close to something yet so far. -I HATE doing things I regret. -I HATE waiting for something that will never come true. -I HATE pining on lost hope. -I HATE having stomaches. -I HATE having to pretend. -I HATE waiting. -I HATE feeling so aimless. I still like the show. Moved me to tears. Well, not really tears but it made me well up. Not so much cos it was sweet but cos I was so angry. I'm weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was a bad show, I loved it. But I guess it just struck a chord. Gonna watch the first few episodes of One Tree Hill. My brother downloaded them. After that I'm gonna sleep. I'm beat. |
|