mind the gap

3 men

September 18, 2004

Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson
Grew up in a small town. And when the rain would fall down, I just stared out my window, Dreaming of a could-be. And if I'd end up happy. I would pray, I would pray. Trying not to reach out, But when I'd try to speak out, Felt like no one could hear me. Wanted to belong here, But something felt so wrong here. So I pray, I would pray. I could breakaway.
[Chorus]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky. I'll make a wish, Take a chance, Make a change, And breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, But I won't forget all the ones that I loved. I'll take a risk, Take a chance, Make a change, And breakaway.
Wanna feel the warm breeze, Sleep under a palm tree. Feel the rush of the ocean. Get onboard a fast train, Travel on a jet plane, far away, I will. And breakaway.
[Chorus]
I'll spread my wings, And I'll learn how to fly. Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye. I gotta take a risk, Take chance, Make a change, And breakaway. Out of the darkness and into the sun, But I won't forget the place I come from. I gotta take a risk, Take a chance, Make a change, And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway.


Listening to nice songs now. Yeah and I agree with Chess. Music is everything. Anyway, I stole that inspirational song from Carol. Haha. She has it in her MP3 player too. It's the Threemen Inspirational song. Win- Brian Mcknight.

Hmm. I think this song is really sad. It makes me so sad. :(

Where Are You Christmas? -Faith Hill
Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away? Where is the laughter? You used to bring me, Why can't I hear music play? My world is changing, I'm rearranging. Does that mean Christmas changes too?
Where are you Christmas? Do you remember? The one you used to know. I'm not the same one, See what the time's done. Is that why you have let me go? If there is love in your heart and your mind, You will feel like Christmas all the time.
I feel you Christmas, I know I've found you. You never fade away. The joy of Christmas, Stays here in silence, Fills each and every heart with love. Where are you Christmas? Fills your heart with love.


So sad. Go download it. It's even sadder when you listen to it. Okay there's this really wierd guy dancing my MTV now. Haha. Rain? I think that's his name or group name. Haha. Shit man I really have to start with Chinese. Sucks. I keep falling asleep. It's really bad.

Damn it. Couldn't really sleep last night. I was SOO tired but I just couldn't sleep. I hate that feeling. You're physically so damn tired but mentally there's like a whirlwind going on in your brain. I don't think I'm making sense.

*Our Lips Are Sealed! :) Haha. I like! :):) Such a catchy beat. Haha. I always bounce to the beat! I sound really stupid but I don't care. Haha.

Trying to download Cinderella Story. Just now I finally finished downloading it and when it was time to watch it there was some bloody error. My heart sank. Trying again. I have to watch it. It's really killing me. There's a new show coming soon! Raise Your Voice. Hillary Duff again! It's gonna be great! Haha. Claire's lending me 13 Going on 30 and The Terminal. Excited. Gonna watch like mad. Hurry, I want Monday to be done!

Okay. Gonna get some Chinese done. See you all. :)

3 | men

mind the gap