map
|
3 men September 22, 2004 we are in the visitors information centre. we are on a mission. tiff is picking her teeth and i look like a transvestite. boy oh boy this is such fun. the lady just stopped tiff from eating. sound familiar?Stupid lady. I hate her. Well maybe i don't. I was hungry and she stopped me from eating. :( We have 8 minutues left. Time is ticking away. I want to eat. I've been eating so much and I'm so hot in this top. Not hot hot but cold hot, temperature hot. doobie doobie. tiff just hit a man with her swinging arms. five minutes to go. this computer has messenger 6.1! mine is only 3.5 . ha ha ha. tiff is this a computer? Yes. that's what i thought. four minutes. tomorrow is longest day. :( so very peculiarly sad. I just saw a cute Malay guy. Ehh, I think Malay's are quite hot. |
|