mind the gap

3 men

August 31, 2004

Guess who is on the cover of LIME? I'll give you a clue. She's bloody shit hell hot and he's the love of me life. :) GUESS GUESS! Ok. Highlight to find out! --> Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray! :)
Nette was yelling for me when she saw it. I was SO HAPPY! I want to watch the show NOW NOW NOW! I really can't wait. It's gonna be the best show ever. I can't stop looking at the both of them. :):):)


Anyway. Teachers' Day today. OH MY HELL, MY HELL, MY HELL. Haha. But! I think my class did really well. Very proud of B5! :) And of course Carol! Everyone was really really good. I have to say it takes alot of guts to do something like that. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE OKAY! Haha. Can't believe the teachers cried. I didn't think it was that sad. Well. Glad it melted some hearts. The best thing is we only practiced like thrice! I'm so proud of my class.

After Teachers' Day, Birthday Butter's went to Kap. Haha. To eat la! I wasn't really hungry but I still ended up eating. This explains the size. Oh well. Bought my favourite milk chocolate coated digestive biscuits and there is where I found THE MAGAZINE! Haha. Nette has such sharp eyes. Actually, it's only cos there was Energy on it. HAHA!

To 4B5+1: Hey all! :) I don't even know where to begin. I love you guys so damn much it's gonna be freaking hard to leave at the end of the year. :( But I just wanna say WELL DONE! Haha today was great especially cos of the company! See you all on Thursday. PS: Hope you all got the forwarded message from Mrs Ang. If you didn't, tell me. :)

Listen to this!
*Celebs can be such bad judges of character when it come to love, so LIME decides to play matchmaker and dream up these unusual pairings!
Cupid says: It'll do her good to hang around someone who enjoys his food, now that she's working at overcoming her eating disorder. Bonus: She'll always look slin next to him no matter what! Perfect!

HAHAHA! That's the good thing about having a fat boyfriend. :)


Can't believe SS is on Friday. I'm super gonna spot. I hate studying. Why can't we get a job based on how much we play? Ahh. I know the answer to that but I'm in denial. Blah. Goodnight my friends.

3 | men

mind the gap