mind the gap

3 men

August 23, 2004

"The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom."

Just came back from school. Watched the B Div against Singapore schools. Mixed feelings. It's so wierd the way B Div doesn't refer to us anymore. It's depressing. We're like in no division. Hmm. Actually, I got alot more to say but I don't think this is the right time and place to blurt everything out. Can't wait for Morning Circle tomorrow. I've got so much to tell everyone. :) Well. At least I've got something to look forward to. Sec 4 Netties, 04.

There's this super annoying Sec One girl in the training squad. Ahh. I know her name but I shan't be mean and type it out. She's SO annoying. I can't believe I thought she was Mrs Kwan's friend. She looks really old. And she has a damn black face friend.

Newsflash!
My period's coming, that's why I'm so emotional and gross. I've got so much bitching to do.

Today's PE was horrible! They were so rough my gosh! Well, I can't say we were very nice to them either. BUT STILL! This girl even pushed Jolene down. Now her leg's like bleeding. It's a really bad fall. Or may I say, PUSH!

I just need to get alot of stuff off my chest. Isn't that what this blog's for? AHHH! I'm going mad. I'm so angry and irritable. Shouldn't have gone for the match! Made me so sad. :( I'm a bloody senior too ok. Sigh. Jas and Eddie know what I'm talking about. Haha. Blah!

*You never learn to appreciate it till you lose it.

Heard this on Dawson's Creek. Quite cool. "You're a writer, you get to live life twice." Anyway, Season 6, last two episodes are THE BEST! It's so damn freaking good.

I'm really sad Li Jiawei lost. :( I felt so so sad for her. Read the Newspapers in the morning. Oh man I almost teared. (Me being my emotional self again. It's really just my period.) They took a photo when she was on the phone with the Minister. Ahh. She was like apologising and all. It's not even her fault! I don't understand how anyone can even blame her. It must be hard enough. "Mind over matter", how apt.


Oh man this is what I got from the Newpaper:
"There's no reason to be sad. We are proud of you. You've done us well. Yes, you have not got the top prize but we will keep on trying. Sports isn't just medals. It's doing our best, trying again, overcoming setbacks, depending on each other, being part of Team Singapore. And our athletes, many of them have made Singapore their home and they've become part of our family and we should welcome them and celebrate them." -PM Lee.
"This I promise, four years later, I will try again." -Li Jiawei.

Aww. :)

Ok. I think I'm going mad. I just had to type that all in cos it's really so touching.

"I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me homeward in Christ Jesus." -Philippines 3:14.

3 | men

mind the gap