mind the gap

3 men

August 15, 2004

Just came back from the Ashlee Simpson Concert. Went with Kristalle, Paul and Justin. HAHA! Kristalle's friends. Hell, Ashlee Simspon's damn freaking pretty! Haha. She looks as good as she does on TV! It started drizzling the moment we reached there. HAHA! Loser Kristalle was wearing a white top with a white bra. How stupid. I bet the guys were wishing it rained damn heavily. HAHA! I'm sorry Kristalle. Yeah so the floor was kinda muddy. Gross. But I guess it was all worthwhile. She's really talented. I realise I always say that but its true!

After that we went to eat. We had to carry around the umbrella's they gave us and we didn't even pay them back. So embarrassing. Stupid bimbo Kristalle didn't want to get wet. Well. If I was wearing white top and white bra, I wouldn't want to get to get wet either. HAHA. Kristalle tried to persuade me into buying some chicken skin thing. Yucks.

Well, well. Gotta go for my godparent's mum's funeral soon. My mum just told me today. Got a shock cos a few days ago she was all alive and kicking. I didn't really know her personally so I'm not THAT disturbed by it. Just kinda shocked. Life's so fragile don't you think? Hmm. That's why I've decided not to let people like YOU get to me.

Ashlee Simpson - Love Me For Me
Here I am,
As perfect as i'm ever gonna be
You'll see
Love me for me
Stick around,
I'm not the kinda girl you wanna leave
You'll see
Love me for me


I like that song. Haha! I like Pieces of Me too! :) Haha. I think I'll go crazy if Hillary Duff or Lindsay Lohan comes. Haha. I'll really go MAD!

Listening to Uptown Girl now. Haha. Trying to get the beat stuck in my head cos Claire and I are singing damn alot of crap songs for Teachers' Day. Haha. Oh man. :S HAHA. It's your last year Tiff, it's your last year. My brother's eating my food that I bought back. It's gonna be gone in no time. Damn it. I better go and make sure it's not gone. I wanna eat too!

Okay back. At least he left some for me. Anyway. Decided to make our links look neater and get rid of some of them. Those that are no longer in use anymore and update some. Well, everyone! Go check out The CG blog. Haha. Claire Goh, aka, Chlorine Girl, Charmaine Chen, aka, Cute Girl 13 and Crystal Goh, for obvious reasons. Haha. Yes, and tag them. :) I should get paid for helping you guys advertise!

So there. Gotta get ready for school tomorrow. :( I hate school. Goodnight everyone.
Does everything we had mean nothing?

3 | men

mind the gap