map
|
3 men August 12, 2004 I was suppose to study SS but I gave up. I'm too tired. Today was such a disgusting day. Well. We had 4 periods of Math, Chem test, got back Chinese results, had 3 periods of chinese and after a long and horrible day of school, we had an E Math Mock exam after that all the way till 445. :(I guess the Chemistry test was alright. I hope to pass. Talked to Kristina about annoying people that claim they don't study but ending up topping the class. My gosh. It's really annoying. If I know I'm gonna do well, I'll bloody shut up. I mean, I'm not asking you to brag about it but it doesn't hurt just keeping quiet. People like that ruin my day. Been really thinky today. Hmm. Kristina and I concluded that we live our life regretting almost everything we do. And if I actually think about it. I regret close to EVERYTHING I DO! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I regret everything! I'm just saying most. And as much as I hate it, some bad decisions come back haunting me real bad. :( I live my life filled with regrets. That Girl -Lindsay Lohan *That Girl was a one time Teenage Drama Queen, A hot,tough everyday wannabee. But she'll have changed her destiny, Now she's a somebody. Hmm. Gonna try and read some SS again. :( When will this all be over? I'm tired. Goodnight. |
|