map
|
3 men August 07, 2004 YESTERDAY:It was SO much fun. It was like a Mini-holiday. Haha! We went to Town to get Shuhui's stuff and like we couldn't decide on anything! I really liked the Mambo shirt. Wha, it was really nice. Just a plain black shirt with the words Mambo in front and at the back something about Billabong. Haha. It sounds stupid la but it's really nice. Actually, I think the white one was nicer. Well, they had it in two colours. ANYWAY! Haha. We walked around and finally found something that all three of us agreed on. Wha! We have such different tastes sometimes it's really funny. :) What happened after that? Hmm. Haha. Sorry I have really short memory. Oh! We got the Cake and went to her house. Haha. The trip to Shuhui's house was SO FUNNY! It was like a never-ending journey. We went by the highway and place we passed was exactly the same place I pass whenever I go to Johor. Haha. The swans! Haha. WE SAW SWANS! I think thats my first time seeing real live swams. I think. We thought we ended up in some other country, Along the way we even stopped to take photos. The driver thought we were tourist. Haha. CHESSY! Upload the photos! So after like a zillion years later we finally arrived at our destination. Due to Chessy's deaf ears, we stood outside house number 58. I didn't seem right cos we didn't rememeber her car being a silver Merc. We always thought it was blue! So we walked to 68. LUCKLY it wasn't too far away. BTW, the sun was freaking hot! It's tough shit alright! Haha. Ok so we stood outside her house trying to figure out which one her doorbell was. There were like 3 different ones. Confusing. Haha. Finally her Sister came out. Her sister was really nice to us! :) She even got us drinks. Haha. So we wrote stuff and placed everything nicely on her bed. We couldn't even walk properly cos there was books and papers ALL OVER THE PLACE! Haha. So being so very nice, Chess Carol and I packed it up in stacks. I must say, Chess did a good job with the table. I got a headache looking at it. Haha. I just made her bed and pushed stuff to the side. Carol wrote all the signs but she kept spelling everything wrongly cos she forgot to take her medicine. HAHA! We took alot of pictures! Now we have loads of stuff to bribe her with! Come on Chess upload! :) I expected the walk out and ride back to be EXTREMELY long but it was quite alright. Haha. I kinda liked where she lived. It's really a nice environment. :) I liked the park! There's this really big open field! Haha. Oh yes, so we took at cab back to Carol's house and watched Simple life. Haha. I can't wait to watch the Second Season. So yeah, that was kinda my entire day. It was SO fun. Definately something I won't forget for a really long time. LOVE YOU MY MEN! :) Shuhui! Happy Belated Birthday! Haha. And clean up your room! TODAY: Just finished tuition. Quite tired but I still gotta read my 20th Short Stories book. I have no idea whats going on. Gotta push myself to the limit! I keep telling meself I have to make good use of this break but somehow I never ever end up doing it. Ahh. Chinese results will definately come out next week. I'm terrified. I'm really dead. I just hate disappointing my parents. I really hate it. Oh well. Gotta have lunch now. Gonna have crab tonight with my family! :) Can't wait. See you all. |
|