mind the gap

3 men

August 01, 2004

Blah. Just finished tuition. This should really just be a Chessy and Tiffany bLog cos Caroline only blogs when we force her to. Great. Anyway. My tuition teacher always tells me I go down for tuition in SUCH a bad mood but when she leaves I start smiling. I didn't think I was making it THAT obvious. Haha.

Anyway. When I came home from church I started watch OC. Finally more finished downloading. Episode 27 is the worst! It's SO sad when Ryan leaves. Damn Theresa. She's so I'm pregnant and all. Sorry, I'm just being mean. I want Ryan to stay. I got so sad when Kirsten started crying. Cos, I realise she never ever cries. She started crying when she was changing Ryan's bed sheets. I couldn't help it. I just felt so overwelmed. Haha. So when someone like that cries, it's really heart breaking. When Marissa cries its just like, what? Again? Haha. Seth was so sad too. Ryan was like his first true friend. It sucks when people have to leave. So yeah. It was really sad. Maybe cos I'm just emotionally unstable now.

I think Kirsten and Sandy are such a great couple. When I get married, I want my marriage to be like that too. :) And I think Seth and Summer are SO cute together. Haha. They're really SO cute I can't get over it. Summer's quite nice to Seth. I dont understand why some people don't like her. Haha. I want Ryan to come back soon. I bet he does, otherwise that'll be like the end of the show. He's the main character! Haha. I hope Marissa just drinks and dies. Haha. AND I think Hayley's really pretty. Jimmy's one lucky son of a gun. Haha.

Yucks, I just realised this whole entry sounds like an OC analysis. Haha. Yikes. Looking forward to the National Day holiday but I think it's only next week. Damn. :(

Anyway. My fingers are tired. I think I'm just gonna sit and bleed in front of the tv. I'm sick of doing work. Enough for tonight. Goodnight all. :)

3 | men

mind the gap