mind the gap

3 men

July 18, 2004

Back from church. I like going to church! :) I always come back refreshed and recharged. Ready to face almost anything! Anyway, I was just reading blogs. hmm. Funny the way sorry is used so much. To me sorry doesn't mean much. Actions speak louder than words. The word sorry just makes me even more annoyed. I'm super unforgiving. I need to change. Haha. But yeah, I hardly ever forgive. Well, I try to but deep down inside, I don't think I do. Wierd huh? Well yes. I'm full of anger. I think the talk we're having in church on the 8th of August will help me. The topic is Resolvong Anger. Haha. I think I need it. Oh but I forget quite easily too so yeah. That's a plus point. I always forget why I'm angry but I'm just angry. Haha. Maybe when my mum was having me so got angry really often. That's an interesting thought. :)

I admire people that are true to themselves. Some people hate people that are too frank or straight forward. You know what? I rather hang out with people like that. Cos at least you know what they're thinking about. If you think about it. I think frank people are so much more truthful. They're true to everyone, especially themselves. Wow. I wanna be like that too.

Funny the way all that triggered off just from reading blogs. Oh well. Gonna do my Chem homework. Yucks. :( A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Damn. See you.


3 | men

mind the gap