map
|
3 men July 03, 2004 One week of school down, many more to go. Sigh. Everything's moving so slowly, it's disgusting. Well. This week kinda sucked. 1) I got my period. 2) Cake really just "made my day". 3)Breathed in chlorine during Chem Lab and when I cough I can still taste it. 4) Chinese Listening was quite difficult.I think Cake was just in a bad mood. I was emotionally unstable. My usual self wouldn't have reacted that way. I'm trying to make myself believe that so shut up! Anyway. Thanks Tricia for the message. :) Crystal and Carol's card was so cute. Made me smile. :) And Charm's note too. :) Heck Cake. BTW, Charm! Better control your lover. Wha, the Chlorine during Chem Lab was killer. I can't believe I still breathed the whole thing in RIGHT after Charm told me what happened to Claire. That shows I never learn my lesson. Chess got attacked my Chlorine Gas too. Super loser. We were just coughing away like nobodies business. Some people just irritate the hell outa me!! Chinese Listening today. Hmm. I kinda expected it to be easier But heck. At least I know Jas and Kristalle got the same answers as me. If we die, we die together. :) Hmm. And Oral is gonna be killer. Jas said the question they asked yesterday's group was, "What do you think about Singapore's traffic?" What the heck? Haha. I'll just sit there stunned. "Err, I think our traffic is really good cos we have colourful traffic lights?" I'm sorry. Haha, but thats the first thing that came to my mind. I'm so dead. :/ Hardly use that face but it speaks for itself. Go figure! Sisters are watching Even Stevens. It's a really funny show. :) Haha. Oh and I haven't told my parents about the Team Dinner on Monday. I really want to go. It'll probably be the last time we see everyone as a Team. :( Thats a really sad thought. The end of everything. The finale. Haha. I'm going off but you get my drift right? Yay. Long entry but crap. Carol you slacker! You better start blogging. Chess, you too! Haha. Love you both. And Chessy, get well soon! Going out for dinner. We're gonna eat crab. :) Yay. My grandparents are going too and my Grandpa always cracks the crab for me. :) Haha. AND my Mum peels the prawns. I'm such a spoilt brat but its been like that every since I was young. Haha. Anyway. Byee! |
|