mind the gap

3 men

June 27, 2004

Watching MTV now. Gosh its freaking interesting. They were like comparing Rachel Woods, Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate and Ashley and Amanda Bynes. I can't wait to watch New York Minute and Mean Girls! Oh man the Olson Twins are damn pretty. :) Oh and I've watched the MTV Movies Awards like 3 times? Haha. Tom Criuse is such a heart-throb. I like watching Gossip shit. So interesting. My brother just fell asleep on the sofa. What an idiot.

Anyway, he went to the Linkin Park concert and bought me a shirt. It was quite sweet cos it isn't exactly cheap. :) This week has been such a shopping week. Bought quite alot of stuff. Satisfied.

So yes, there's school tomorrow and it sucks. I miss opening my locker though! Haha. Wierd but i do! I wanna see all my friends but I hate school! :( I keep thinking tomorrow's a holiday. Gonna sleep as early as I can tonight.

T2LC2 meeting today. I love it when you haven't talked to someone in awhile but when you meet everything just flows out. Great great friends I'll never ever forget. We're so retarded. And yeah, The more I think about it, the more I feel we totally don't act our age. OH MAN I JUST WATCHED THE MEAN GIRLS TRAILER! I CAN'T TAKE IT. I HAVE TO WATCH IT NOW. Back to what I was talking about. I love talking non-stop. Haha! I can always be my idiotic self with them. Yay. And, Nana! Think about what I told you!

Ok all you farts(HAHA!), I'm gonna pack my bag now. See you all in school. :( :) Thats cos I have mixed feelings about going to school. HAHA! Err, Goodnight.

3 | men

mind the gap