mind the gap

3 men

June 19, 2004

Oh man. Being back in Singapore kinda sucks. It's so hot and gross! I miss Cameran Highlands and KL. Actually, I just miss the weather and my friends. :( It was super fun. And Chess! Haha. Whenver I think about it, I always start smiling to myself. Funny. :) All the bad things always happen to Chessy. Haha. Anyway, hope your head's feeling better baby! PS: I'm not trying to make fun of you.

Bluewave Hotel was the best! :) We had connecting rooms with Maeyen and Jaime. It was super funny the way we found out. I laughed so hard. Gosh, we had a blast! And American Pie. Hahh. :) I think the teachers were quite lax with us too. Great trip. And Kimmy's so cute. :)

My dad hasn't developed the photos yet. Haha. I'm not really looking forward to seeing them. Haha. I'll probably lock them up in my drawer and throw away the key. OH! And for the first time in my life, I saw Fire Flies! Cool ehh? Haha. I've never seen like real ones before. Well, now I have. :) Malaysian flowers are so cheap. That was super random. Heck!

Well, well. Coming back to Singapore wasn't all that bad. Got a chance to talk to Nana and Nette last night. :) Yay. Really missed the two of them. Now I just gotta scout for my dear Tracy. For now, I've got tuition everyday. Some days, even twice. Hmm. Just gotta work work work. Sucks. I'm just sleeping like mad at home. Hah. Great.

Oh man and I'm starting to panick. Everyone's like talking about what they're gonna wear for founders day! I haven't even done anything yet! Haha. Some people have even started shopping for it! Gosh. I'm gonna look a wreck. Really. Suddenly, I don't feel like going anymore. :( Chessy! Carol! Lets go sooon! :)

Gonna try and get more Math done. Damn. Till then!

3 | men

mind the gap