map
|
3 men May 31, 2004 Oh man. Paper was so difficult today. :( Really dead. Don't want to re-take but I probably have too. Shit.Hmm. Watched Shrek 2! Super funny. I like the Donkey. He's so funny. Puss in Boots is super cute but I still prefer the Donkey. :) Tip of the day: Crystal's so hot! Haha. Gonna have A Math tuition soon. What a sad life. Haha. Tuition after tuition. Anyway. I want to know how to do the shared user shit thing! Haha. Someone help! Anyway, isn't it quite obvious who is who? As in, among both of them, I'm the only one that types in caps, Chess uses wierd lingo (HAHA!) so I guess the only one left is Carol! Haha. It's obvious! Well at least to me. BUT I still want to be able to sign off with my name. :) Haha. Gonna rest tonight. :) Wow. This lady on Disney channel can sing damn well. Haha. Powerful voice. Anyway. Deleted my whole Kazaa. Heart pain! :( |
|